Monday, September 20, 2010

It's My Life!

To see is to feel what’s real; to be is to believe what the future offers us to see. But never take more than what you give or the one will put lies in your soul just like an unknown thief. Love is the rhythm for you to walk upon the cloud of freedom, so strong you never want again to give them. The ray of sunshine felt like an arrow to my vision as I never walk in light, only guided by one true ally to be my sight. Now I learn the lesson of being delicate to reach one true individual, strong enough to fight the storm of the world full of lies, ignorance, unfairness, deception and most of all betrayal. I must live long enough to see my work had been done in a world of beauty in my own reflectance.

After so many wound and painful experience I know I cannot quit here and now. So I give myself a chance to see maybe fate will lead me to the right door this time… It was a hard time for me to do something I always wanted. I always take order from other people, being told to be someone I’m not pleased to be; I was born to be the victim. Then one day I talk with myself,I take a step out of the cage and do everything I wanted. It’s not as smooth as I was thinking its going to be, God gave me strength to walk on my very own feet. It was all started from nothing, from scratch until I bleed my fingers but I was complete. Mr. Bon Jovi said on one of his songs: “It’s my life, it is now or never. I ain’t gonna live forever. I just wanna live when I’m alive.” He was damn right. I’m looking at myself now, I almost got everything I need, and every step I take are choices that come out from my own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment